Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Always on the go!

Well, it's been a busy last few days (as usual!). 

We've been all over and brought the camera with us.....

This is my family...it was sooooo hot out, but all we had was this pool for Jack, so we all got in it and cooled our feet off!  We even made a whirlpool!












My sister, Kathy (A.K.A. Auntie Scoot) and I have started to take pictures for a website called Blipfoto.  You can submit one picture a day, but it needs to be taken on that day...so we've been kind of obsessive about taking tons of pictures to find a good one...these are some of the shots we've gotten...

Jack, Auntie Scoot, Riley and I went to Devil's Hopyard and got this shot of the covered bridge!



Auntie Scoot took this one of Jack and I on the bridge...I like this one of us!!



We found this old barn and took some pictures of it as we were leaving Devil's Hopyard, I love how the buoys stand out against the red of the barn!



Of course we couldn't resist some pictures of the adorable Miss Riley!  She had fun sitting in the grass playing with rocks!




This farm is right down the street from me, and I love the old red tractor out in front.  I thought I'd grab this shot...the sun was hitting the tractor perfectly and I loved the clouds over the field!



Jack and spotted this dragonfly while at Pachaug State Forest...check out his face...it looks like he is smiling for the camera!


Jack really enjoyed sitting on this little bridge.  He was having so much fun looking for frogs and fish! 



Our last picture today is of a little friend that came to see Jack (okay, really his ice cream!)  This bird came over, stuck his face in Jacks ice cream and stole some sprinkles!!

Oh!  And you need to check this out.....go to http://www.funnydayswithmommyandmaddie.blogspot.com!  They are having a great giveaway!  You can win one of two Rumba watches!  Check these out, they are totally fun for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment