Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!


First off, I would like to say thank you to Amanda, (http://funnydayswithmommyandmaddie.blogspot.com/) for the help in customizing my blog!  I am still going to tweak it a little more, but I love the pictures across the top!!  Thanks Amanda!!

I haven't posted this past week at all since Mother's Day...we've been busy!  Here are a few of the highlights from week....

Jack and Daddy bought me a beautiful weeping cherry tree for Mother's Day!  I got one for my first mother's day in 2007 that I had planned on using as the backdrop for pictures with Jack every year to celebrate, but we sold our house and bought a new one last year and couldn't take the tree with us!  So...This is my new tree!!  It was getting dark out, but Daddy and Jack still went out to plant it for me!  Jack was a huge help as you can see!
The guys also had some fun with sparklers afterwards!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday, we all went to Hopeville Pond State Park and had a BBQ!!  Alyssa, Sydney and Jack had a great time with Daddy fishing, while I made hamburgers and hotdogs!!  We topped off the night with S'mores!!
We took this picture of Daddy with the 3 kids for a Father's Day Gift!!  :)


-------------------------------------------------------



On Sunday, Jack and I headed to Cows and Cones for their Community Cookout!  We checked out the cows, chickens, sheep...then they had free food and ice cream!!  We also got to see a great show by the K9 dog and Jack got to sit in a real police car!

--------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, our playgroup had a scavenger hunt at Fort Shantock!!  The kids were given a picture list of things to find while we hike the trail around the pond!!  Jack was very excited to do this...the only thing we didn't put in our bucket was a 'bug'...too hard to keep in there!



This picture of Jack and his friend Alyssa is my absolute favorite!!  They were holding hands on the scavenger hunt!!!!

We finished off this day doing a little geocaching, hiking, and letterboxing!!

1 comment:

  1. Your header looks great! Which program did you end up using?

    I am sad we missed the even at Cows and Cones! We haven't made it there yet this year but I drive past it all the time!

    ReplyDelete