Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

My little sick guy....

For the last few days, Jack has been pretty sick.  He seems to have his moments during the day where he acts fine and is happy, then others when he's sick and miserable. 

I needed to watch my nephew this morning for an hour, and thankfully, Jack seemed very happy to play with Luke for a while....the boys played with the train set that Jack got for Christmas and had a blast!

After a little while, I could tell Jack was losing his steam...Luke was too for that matter, he's sick too!  The boys climbed up on the couch and watched Diego for a while until Luke went home.


Jack also went to the doctor today, his cough was pretty bad, and he had a bit of a fever.  I figured I would nip it in the bud...get Jack on medicine and he'd be fine for Easter!  No such luck...apparently, it's just a virus and it has to run it's course.  How long?  Well, the doctor said it could be weeks.....LOVELY!

The one plus-side to today was that Jack fell asleep on me for the first time in well over a year!  It reminded me of the days when I would just rock him in my arms until he fell asleep when he was little.  He crawled up to my lap while I was on the couch and within minutes, I could tell he was asleep.  My camera was right there on the table next to me, so I took a few shots....I miss those days!!!!  Look at his sweet little face....
By the way, that is a chicken nugget in his hand....I snagged it before it fell!  :)
My sweet baby...hope you get better soon....I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment