Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend!

I just wanted to share with you many of the pictures that we took over Easter weekend. 

It started with the kids checking out their Easter baskets, followed by a egg hunt....Easter bunny left about 60 eggs out in the side yard for the kids to find!!  The girls had to go back to their moms house, then Mark, Jack and I had Easter dinner at my in-laws house and went down to the stream behind where they live.  Jack had a great time throwing rocks and sticks into the water and having fun crossing the stream with Daddy!

We're going to head to my Moms in a couple weeks to have a 'late' Easter dinner!  :)

I hope you enjoy our pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment