Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Momma! I am so excited!! The pet store is open!

Well, yesterday was a day that Jack has been waiting for for a while now...we've been driving by a Petco store that has been in the process of setting up a new store right down the road from us...and February 1st was the big day!! Grand opening!! Woo hoo!!

It was cute when we were walking through the parking lot ready to go in, Jack was literally skipping and shouting "I'm so, so excited!! The pet store is open! I'm so excited Mommy! Look the door is OPEN!! I wanna see the animals!!"

(okay, not as exciting for me, but to Jack it is like going to the zoo...and I have a feeling we'll be going ALL OF THE TIME!)






No comments:

Post a Comment