Thanks for stopping by! We are always on an adventure...see what we're up to this week!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Submarine, postcards and bulldozers!

Today we thought we'd stay home to give Jacks cold one more day to make it's way outta here!

Jack wanted to make a submarine today...not too sure where that idea came from, but I remembered one of my craft books had a simple stencil for making one out of cardstock!

I love Jacks face when he is really concentrating...the tongue is ALWAYS out!  My mom said I always did the same thing when I was younger!

I think Jacks submarine came out pretty nice, and we hung it up in the living room for everyone to see!  Another masterpiece!







Next up for today...postcards!!  Jack and I mailed out 6 today...Lithuania, China, Kenya, India, Taiwan, and Switzerland! 

These are a couple of the cards we've received so far...they are from Canada and Netherlands!  How cool is that!



Naptime, or should I say 'no nap time'.  Jack went up to bed for his nap, but I could tell he was too busy playing in his room to be sleeping!  After about 1/2 hour, he yelled down that he found a surprise in his closet...okay, that makes me kind of nervous.

Thankfully, it ended up being a cardboard standup that he had at his birthday party 6 months ago...he must have forgotten that he had it, because he was SOOOOOO excited!! 

Now, it's time for work for me, so we'll talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment